This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage or incidents caused by:
• INDUSTRIAL usage outside of the scope and specifications for which the PSU was designed according to INTEL’s Desktop Platform Form Factors, such as industrial servers, crypto-mining, ultra-high load computing systems, even it is for a short term and only for testing purposes.
• Usage of the power connectors in a fashion differentfrom the guidelines described below:
|20+4 Pin||Power for motherboard|
|12V 4 Pin/8 Pin/4+4 Pin||Power for CPU|
|PCIe 6 Pin/8Pin/6+2Pin||Power for Graphics Cards|
|SATA, Molex 4 Pin and FDD||Power for storage or cooling devices|
• Improper maintenance of incorrect installation.
• Theft and loss of a product.
• Removal of the outer shell of the PSU and/or modify any of its parts, components or wires without consulting and ThunderX3 approved Technician.
• Damage caused by unusual or unstable voltages, natural wear and tear of the product, or natural degradation of the product materials such as oxidation of metallic parts and changes in the color of the coating. (Exposing your PSU to liquid residues or excessively humid environments might result in rust, moisture, dampness, and cause corrosion)
• Fire caused by accidental spillage of chemical or flammable substances let near the equipment. The equipment shall be placed away from such substances.
• Natural disasters, or any act of God.
• Damage to the internal components due to the presence of external agents inside of the casing, such as cigarette buts, ashes, any liquid, insects, small animals, etc.
• Use of modularized wires provided by other manufacturers.
• Expansion of the connectors through adapters or other means.
• Any adjustment or modification.
• Overloading the unit with power consumption that surpasses its maximum load, as stated in the corresponding label and documentation.
• Continuous usage for extended periods of time without turning the system off.
• Your warranty will be void if:
• The warranty sticker is removed or damaged.
• The serial number of the product is altered, amended, modified, or removed.
• The product model does not match the serial number.
• The case or wiring of the product is damaged.
Limitation of Liability
ThunderX3 SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT EVEN IF ThunderX3 HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some local laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in your jurisdiction.
Exclusion of Implied Warranties
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS HARDWARE PRODUCT IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. Some local laws do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so this limitation may not apply in your jurisdiction.